Baked Chilli Avocado
- Preheat the oven to 140c
- Slice the avocados in half, and take out the pit. Scoop out about two tablespoons of flesh from the center of the avocado, just enough so the egg will fit snugly in the center.
- Place the avocados in a tray
- Crack an egg into each avocado half. Try your best to crack the yolk in first, then let the egg whites spill in to fill up the rest of the shell
- Sprinkle chilli flakes and black pepper over
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cooking time will depend on the size of your eggs and avocados. Just make sure the egg whites have enough time to set
- Remove from oven, then season with pepper if needed!
FYI! Make sure you are moderate with your avocado intake. They are a super food but they have a high fat content – although good fat, make sure you still to your macros!